Looking for a venue for celebrations, performances, classes or meetings? We have three halls and a glorious church available for hire.
If you would like to make an enquiry, see any of our spaces for hire or discuss the rental rates and other terms of letting, please contact us by email.
The Parish Hall
A large, naturally light hall for receptions, celebrations and fitness classes.
- Size - c. 120m2
- Capacity - seats up to 150 people theatre style
- Features – a raised stage, kitchen, toilets (one wheelchair accessible)
The hall is occupied daily by a nursery during term time, but can be booked during school holidays plus evening and weekend use when available.
The Church/Hall Annexe
An intimate space for small meetings, training sessions or as a break-out area for the Parish Hall or the Church.
- Size - c. 50m2
- Capacity – seats up to 30 theatre style
- Features - Situated between the church and the Parish Hall this is generally hired as an add-on space when booking the Parish Hall or the Church as it does not have its own catering or toilet facilities.
The Vestry Hall
A bright hall perfect for meetings, training, fitness and therapy sessions.
- Size - c. 50m2
- Capacity – seats up to 40 theatre style
- Features – this roomy self-contained hall away from the main church has a lobby area, small kitchenette and separate toilet. The entrance - which has two steps - is situated in Wiseton Road.
Our wonderful church is also available for hire. A spectacular venue for concerts, performances, events and music rehearsals. We regularly welcome local schools into the main church space for concerts and events.
- Capacity – seats 400 in traditional pews
- Features – a raised performance space, plus moveable pews at the front and rear of the church to create more space at the front for example, for a small orchestra, or to create break-out areas at the back for smaller meetings or refreshments.